Saturday, November 05, 2005

GOOD DAY!

After resting up from another busy week, I'm up before dawn. This is the first time I have worked a full week in quite some time and it felt so good to get back to normal. Poor Dave still hasn't gotten back into a normal routine. Last Saturday he had to work and today he is on his way up to Bradenton to a seminar. He has a bad cold and I am sure he would rather be home sleeping in his recliner.

Next Saturday we will be back on 75 heading up to Tampa to Danny Ryan's wedding.

Helen came home from the hospital on Thursday and is still improving at a slow pace. Carolyn is staying with her and taking care of her. Dave will start giving her her home health therapy next week.

Maison is playing football today in North Carolina in a tournament playoff game.

Well it looks like I will be going to the gym by myself again today, I haven't lost an ounce but it is easier climbing the stairs so it's worth it.

No comments: