Monday, November 14, 2005

THE FASTER BOATS MUST TRAVEL THIS WAY...

I received a package from China today that left there on October 28. I couldn't read a lot of it but the box checked was not "Air" or "Surface" but "SAL". So we will have to see if my package takes more than 17 days to reach China.

This Saturday we went to a beautiful wedding and reception in Tampa. I think it was the first reception I have ever been to that the cheers for the grooms parents were the loudest ones when everyone was introduced.

The Ryan's have a very large family and it was great to see them all together. Even thought I had never met many of the people at the wedding there were quit a few I felt like I knew because of stories we had heard from Pete and Laura over the years. They were such nice people and it was a pleasure getting to be a part of such a happy celebration.

Tonight was "Natalie" night. She has just returned from a trip to Colorada to see Dana. She is such a pleasant little thing and becoming quite a tease.

Helen is slowly improving. I don't see her eating turkey or anything else for Thanksgiving but Tom will be coming for a visit so I am sure she will enjoy that.

No comments: