Thursday, October 02, 2008

NICHOLAS AND JACKSON

Have you ever seen a dog that liked wearing clothes so much that he dresses himself.

This little white dog is Nicholas and the black one is Jackson. Can you tell which one likes to wear clothes?

These dogs belong to Faith. She just started working with me recently and when she told me that after she baths her dogs she dries them and puts clothes on them. She said that Nicolas loves it and Jackson hates it. When she told me that the picture above was taken one day when she didn't dress them after their bath and that Nicholas dressed himself. As us you can tell he still needs to master this skill but I was so impressed that I bought him a new outfit.
Isn't he cute. It reminded me of Maison in his camos.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

You need more grandchildren.

Jenna said...

That is way too funny. Since Vicki thinks you need more grandchildren ... you can have mine!

GreeneEyedGirl said...

That little dog is soo darn cute! If I could get one like that, I just may change my tune on the "no dogs" rule I've enforced in our house...and Nat would love to dress him!