Thursday, October 16, 2008

BACK FROM KY...

...and trying to catch up at home, work and church.

The trip was successful and fun.
This little house is where I lived for the first 7 years of my life.

This house was made into a two car garage when we moved to this stone house located on the same lot.

This house is where I lived until I graduated from high school.
My mom lived in this house (while she collected "stuff") for 48 years. This is now Carol's house and garage. They got a nice paint job earlier this week.

We are cleaning out a lot of stuff and trying to organize what she wants to keep and I think we are doing remarkable well.

It took my dad 8 years to build this house and even though we know we will probably sell it someday it holds many happy memories for all of my family.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

That first little house looks very small. How many of you lived in there? Didn't know you were in KY but welcome home. Jenna

nikki said...

I have great memories in both houses too... and so do the kids.
I love ya. Glad you had a nice time with Spice.

Vicki said...

How could you NOT have a good time with Spice??? You are doing VERY well! Keep on and you'll have it licked in no time!