Wednesday, October 01, 2008

AUTUMN IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR

I love living in Florida but my favorite season is autumn so I always get homesick for Kentucky when this time of year comes around. I can probably count on one hand the number of times that I didn't go north in the fall to see the leaves chaning.

I think that it is one of the most beautiful things of all. I have my airline ticket for Louisville for Oct 11. I will only be there for a long weekend and I hope it isn't too early in the season but you never know.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Who will take care of the basil while you are gone??? I'm going to clean house and put out fall decorations today! I'm pretty excited about that...well, the decorating part! Tell Carol I like presents...maybe she can find me some more treasures! If not, just bring back a pretty leaf!

nahum said...

Oh I am sure she will have some more treasures for you. This trip is dedicated to the "catch all" known as her basement.
I had a worm eating my basil. He got one whole leaf before David killed him for me.

oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, vans outlet, valentino shoes, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, lancel, instyler, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, hollister, converse outlet, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, iphone cases, bottega veneta, p90x workout, converse, nfl jerseys, gucci, babyliss, chi flat iron, insanity workout, mcm handbags, vans, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, oakley, hermes belt, timberland boots, baseball bats, wedding dresses, louboutin, celine handbags, ghd hair, asics running shoes, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, nike trainers uk, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, beats by dre, north face outlet