Wednesday, October 29, 2008

COOL MORNING AND FEELING GOOD!!!

When we got up this morning the house was closed up but it was still cool. I drug out the fleece robe and snuggled in under a quilt while I drank my morning coffee.
It was in the 40's outside so I pulled down the plastic container to choose a nice warm sweater and I found the famous "Jack Garner" sweatshirt. I hadn't seen it in a few years and checked my blog to see if I had ever mentioned it. I had back in Feb of 2006 but that was before I knew how to post photos so I thought I would let you see how it is holding up after 41 years.


I tried it on but put on my red cotton sweater instead. It is now in the 50's going up to the 70's but the skies are blue and we have the front door propped open.
Do you think I could sell this on Ebay when it turns 50 years old? Probably not, Nik is the only one that would bid.

6 comments:

nikki said...

You better NOT put it on ebay. It is priceless! It took years to get that snuggable. Just send it up to me I'll get more use out of it anyway. Today the temp never got out of the 50's.

Carol said...

We are onb the verge of a freeze

Carol

Carol said...

Who is Jack Garner

Spice

nahum said...

Some guy that I went to school with in the 9th grade.
Dave went to Elementary and Jr High with him.

Jenna said...

I noticed that I am a "Follower" on your blog's homepage. Not sure how that happened; just don't turn out to be some cult or something.

oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, vans outlet, valentino shoes, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, lancel, instyler, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, hollister, converse outlet, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, iphone cases, bottega veneta, p90x workout, converse, nfl jerseys, gucci, babyliss, chi flat iron, insanity workout, mcm handbags, vans, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, oakley, hermes belt, timberland boots, baseball bats, wedding dresses, louboutin, celine handbags, ghd hair, asics running shoes, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, nike trainers uk, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, beats by dre, north face outlet