Friday, October 31, 2008

HE IS ON HIS WAY TO THE BIG HOUSE

Well, he is finally getting what he deserves. David is on his way to the big house. It started a couple of weeks ago when I sent him to Virginia alone. I should have known better than to let him get around those people without me there to watch out for him.

When I went to the airport to pick him up after his trip there was a man standing on the curb. As I slowed down this man, with tattoos up and down both arms, tried to get in my car. I was not about to allow this to happen. I had to take action and the rest is history. He now has a new address...with limited visitors.

3 comments:

Carol said...

He won't have any trouble in the big house as big as he is

Spice

Jenna said...

Way too funny!!!

nikki said...

xoxo
I love ya daddy, even if you are a felon.