Thursday, May 10, 2007

WEDNESDAY WAS A GOOD DAY

Wednesday was a full but good day. Natalie woke up all by herself. She was very talkative in the morning and was ready to leave even before I was or we had to leave to be on time. Work was busy enough to go by quickly but not so busy that I was rushed all day.

Tom treated us to a very nice dinner dinner at Shrimp Shack and then spent the night at our house. (I don't remember him ever doing that before).










After dinner I went to church for my second night of training. Walter, my instructor (and the guy that will have to correct any mistakes I might make) was leading a Bible study when I got there so I had time to figure out how much I had learned on Monday and what questions I needed to ask to get me past the places I got stumped.

When I got home I checked on the computer and saw that the girls in China were on so I called and got to talk to them too.

Robin did have her first radiation treatment yesterday. The staff was not very polite about her appointment because the wanted to change it and the scheduling staff said she didn't need to but she got that worked out and it went fine. Except for them being unkind to her it was a good day

2 comments:

nikki said...

I LOVE the picture! Those Johnsons look pretty happy! It must have been so wonderful for Dad to be with his sibs! I wish we could have been there too. xoxo

Vicki said...

And YOU should not write public things that will make me cry!!! God has been good to us all, blessed us with special relationships. I'm just glad we all have each other through thick and thin. Is Robin going MWF? I could call on Tues or Thurs???