Thursday, May 17, 2007

SUSHI CHEF IN TRAINING


I got this for Mother's Day from Todd, Christa, Anna & Sarah. Now the pressure is on, I have to make my own Sushi just like the pros. The Chef at my favorite Sushi Bar has tried to give Cheryl and I some lessons but on a few occasions he to told us "no try this at home".

Eric, one of the designers at work, told me that it took him a few tries. He gave me a few more tips and after looking through my book said it was a really good one. Watch for updates and photos of the first few attempts. Even if I have a few failures while learning it should be entertaining.

,

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Well, I think I'll stick with the Johnson family recipes that I already have! Good luck with this one, but you need not feel ANY obligation to invite me to try your handiwork! You go girl!