Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HOUSE HELPER


I have a House Helper. She is as cute as Doby, the House Elf in the Harry Potter books. She can't read yet so I only leave her a list when David is watching her so he can read her jobs to her.
She really likes to help and starts asking if she can put papers in the 'chine as soon as we start our trip home from Nursery School. I did purchase a new paper shredder that is safe for even small fingers.
Last week when I was gone and she was home with David, she ran in and told him that the washer had stopped and she needed her stoodle to get the clothes out. (she can't actually reach the clothes in the washer, we have to hand them to her and she drops them in a basket and then goes back and puts them in the dryer).
She also has the responsibility of putting our water and diet cokes in the refrigerator for us. She is just the right height for this job.





2 comments:

GreeneEyedGirl said...

Upon reading this, I've decided that you don't really need a Spring Break next week, I mean really, you and David will go thirsty and naked if Nat's not there...And I would feel just terrible about that. ;)

Dana said...

Wow! Nattie works hard...perhaps you can send her up here to Colorado. I've got some odd jobs that need to be done, and as payment she can have all the puppy kisses and Emmy playtime she can handle! She'll have to bring her own stoodle though... I don't have one of those. ;)