Tuesday, March 11, 2008

R & R

Last week Cheryl took me out of town for a little R & R and it was great. We spent the first two days in Orlando at The Portofino, a luxury resort. It was a time of relaxing and having fun. I got a facial one day and enoyed all of the pampering. This is a photo from our room.







I caught up on my sunning.










This looks like the perfect way to get around in this setting.















This was the view looking back at the resort while we were waiting for our water taxi to take us to go over to The Walk. I will show photos of that tomorrow.

1 comment:

nikki said...

Wow MOM!

That looks like so much fun! Troy and I REALLY need a vacation like that! Glad you had a good time and your home safe. 8 weeks and 3 days until your in good old VA.
xoxo nik