Wednesday, August 15, 2007

STILL CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY

Being an Ottersbach from birth means eating out is important to me. Robin always said that if the tires on our car passed our mailbox we thought we were suppose to go out to eat. We have blamed this on Grandma Lucy but I am sure we have all carried this tradition much farther than she did.

Since I am basically a 'home body' I have altered this to call in your order, pick it up and bring it home.

I bragged about Cheeseburger in Paradise so much that Todd, Christa and the girls sent me a gift certificate for my birthday. I like it when you get a gift certificate and it can be used at different restaurants and this one was like that.
The winner was...



Lee Roy Selmon's is right next to Cheeseburger in Paradise and we love them both. That is where I chose to order from. It was delicious. We had Fried Green Tomatoes with a sauce, Beef Brisket, Smashed Potatoes with mushroom gravy. It not only tasted wonderful it looked good too. I took a photo to post but in a 'stupid moment' I deleted it from my camera when I was trying to delete some other photos so just trust me it was GOOD.
Thanks again to Todd, Christa, Anna and Sarah.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Yes, eating out is a great thing to do! Glad you had a great meal!

nikki said...

Glad your birthday is being celebrated ALL month! That's how it should be.