Wednesday, August 29, 2007

GOOD FRIENDS LAST A LIFETIME

The first day of school in 7th grade I met Debbie Miller. I was a little small for my age so she was almost a head taller than me. In spite of the fact that she thought I was a gypsy (because I was the first girl in my 7th grade class with pierced ears) we became fast friends.

We have some great memories. We went through boyfriends, sometimes stealing them from each other. We worked together in our High School Snack Bar. We were in each others weddings. Played bunko. Held each others new babies. Ran mini marathons and 10K runs. Road bicycles while our husbands ran marathons and much more.

This photo is what she looked like back then and any time I see her or talk to her she is exactly the same as she was then My True Friend.

No comments: