Thursday, June 14, 2007

OUR TRANSPORTATION SUGGESTION


Todd, Christa, Anna and Sarah are moving out of town and they are going to be house sitting. The owners of the house have a motorcycle (as seen in the first photo). Because of all the the patients Dave has seen after they had a motorcycle wreck we wanted to make a suggestion for a safer form of transortation for them. This would be large enough for the whole family and I am sure if Anna is taking care of the dog she won't mind one more animal to care for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally am not interested in learning how to ride a motorcycle, although I like being a passenger. At our friends home they've dug out 2 bicycles with seats on the rear so that we can cycle around town with a girl on the back. I think the girls will love it, I think I'll like going down hills! Christa

Vicki said...

I guess mom's never stop worrying about their kids and motorcycles! I like the way you think! Looks like a good time to me!