Thursday, June 28, 2007

DON'T PAY THE RANSOM...THEY LET ME GO

That is a line we use around our house whenever we return after being gone longer than expected. It is usually used to get the person that has been waiting at home to laugh so you won't be in trouble because extended absence.

It has only been a week since I posted but I just haven't had time. I have been busy. I keep hoping my life will slow down just a little but I don't think it will be anytime soon.

I am working Mon - Fri 9-5. I have Natalie Sun, Mon and Tue nights, taking her to daycare Mon, Tue, Wed morning before work which means taking care of food baths and entertainment for an only child (and we all know how high-maintainace an 'only child' can be). She is getting to be more fun all the time. The pool and the golf cart are still big deals to her.

I am going to work on books at church 1 or two nights a week (the good news is I think I am catching on to their system). I had to go to the doctor this week and I took Robin to her doctor on Mon. I am trying to get back to the gym 4 times a week so therefore the little time left is spent doing little chores of life.

Robin started taking Chemo tablets this week. Five days on, twenty-three days off.

Dave hasn't been playing much golf lately. He did play last week with the pastor of our church. (I don't think either one of them did too well). Dave is planning to go to Maine in August to see Brad and we are seriously considering a trip to Germany in May (That means we have to get these forms filled out for passports). Life is busy but God is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you go to Germany in May make sure you are back plenty of time for graduation! Also I finished my Nutrition class today at NOVA with a 98%! Yippee, glad to be done.
xoxo nik