Thursday, June 21, 2007

JOSHUA






I fell in love with this little fellow 20 years ago. He was the cutest little thing you have ever seen. He was smart. He loved balls, balloons and Toddie. He liked the rest of us OK but never as much as those things.







He could keep us laughing with the things he said
or did. Winking before you turn 2 was always a good trick to amaze the adults around you.

This kid was teased tourtured and encouraged to do things he shouldn't by every teenager around.

I tell you all of this so you will understand why I am so happy for Joshua now.

Dave and I went to his engagement party this week and meet his Bride-to-Be. She was charming and from all the things I have learned about her, an answer to all of our prayers.

CONGRATULATIONS JOSH!!! ALL OF THE JOHNSON'S STILL LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS WE LOVED THAT CUTIE WITH THE WINK.




2 comments:

nikki said...

We really loved playing with him then, he use to sleep in my bed when he had sleep overs. He was so cute! (and still is). xoxo nik

Vicki said...

I kept waiting to read the part about his friend Joe in Walmart! What would we do without memories! As you can see, I'm running a few days behind, I just found this.