Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Remembering

As I face tomorrow and Robin's surgery I am reminded of my father's battle with cancer. God is good and no matter what lies ahead I know he is with me but I weep at what may be ahead for those I love.

We all get so wrapped up in our own lives that we fail to do our part in the lives of others.

Robin is confident that she is in God's hands and that he will be with her in whatever she has to face. I praise God for his faithfulness and cherish the prayers of those of you...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Certainly we are praying for all of you. I can't help but think of all the difficult, hopeless, and painful situations we have gone through together in the last 20 years. We have shared many burdens and tears. We have seen enough miracles to know that God is bigger than our little minds can take in, and He has always worked each situation for our good. Each one! We have to believe He is big enough to see us through this one too. My heart breaks for all of you, I pray you will know His comfort and lean on your friends that love you all so very much.

Anonymous said...

We are all praying for the peace that only comes from God, and that He will bring us through this and ALL things for His GLORY and PRAISE. I love you Mom! Call me.
xoxo- nik