Sunday, March 04, 2007

LAST WEEK / THIS COMING WEEK

To recap last week...two of my very dear (younger than me) friends had birthdays. Sarah Chadha, who just got back from India so I talked to her but haven't seen her yet and Cheryl Zager, who I went to dinner with last night. We went to Alexander's in Naples. It was wonderful. Her sister Lori, Lori's husband Dave, Michelle, David and I all had a very good time and a delicious dinner.

Today after church we went up to our pool for a cookout/garage sale. They had raffles (which I didn't win), bake sale (where I bought baklava, strudel, and pastries) and the garage sale (I purchased a few books, tapes, rugs, and a silk tree).

Friends from Canada got in this afternoon and then Dave and I took our neighbors car to airport for them so when they arrive at midnight we don't have to pick them up.

Next week seems to be just as busy. Work: Mon - Wed. Leave for Orlando after work on Wed, spend two days at the Disney parks and come back Saturday in time to have a little get together with neighbors that we haven't been able to get together with all winter.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I pick up the Notebook tomorrow from your bookstore, she had to get in from NFM. Just you and David going to Orlando? Have a great time!