Friday, March 23, 2007

ANOTHER CHILD LEAVES HOME

Well I just wanted to update you all on Doby the Lanai Lizard. Dave finally convinced me that he was getting skinny so last night I got Dave to capture Doby and take him to the shrubs and give him his freedom.

This morning I walked out to check his spot where he suns every morning and he ofcouse wasn't there but there were a few tiny little bugs crawling around. It's too late now but, I think he did have a food source inside the screen after all. Oh well, they all have to grow up and move on sometime. :-)

As you can tell not much is happening to report on. We did go to a dinner at church last night and learned some interesting stories about when our preacher was a kid.

Have a nice weekend...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thanks a lot. I think Doby had lunch with us today. Jen and I are not quite so fond of Doby like characters. We were at Taste of New York, and Jen and I had to put our purses up on the table, and find places for our feet-other than on the ground. He only had us screaming once, but it just really was not my idea of a nice Sunday lunch with family-plus one intruder.