Thursday, October 12, 2006

THE TEA PARTY

My computer was off yesterday so I couldn't post my phots but I'm back on today. Yeah!


I was fortunate to have tea with these lovely ladies one afternoon. One of them was yesterday's Birthday Girl and the other is her sister Mrs. Nesbitt. The costumes were provided by the Tea Room, which I am sorry to report was taken out by one of our hurricanes a couple of years ago. We enjoyed tea, scones, muffins and tiny little sandwiches that were followed by tiny little deserts. There were also a few other charming ladies at the event but those photos may show up at another time.

3 comments:

nikki said...

The girls look so little. I love the pictures. Mrs. Trundle is in the top pic and Mrs. Bertucci the the youngest sister. It looks like you can see Mrs. Oliver in the back of Mrs. Nesbit's picture. That was really a fun day!
xoxo

nahum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nahum said...

So does that mean that Mrs. Nesbitt IS the Birthday Girl? I thought Mrs. Nesbitt was the one with the black hat and blue top.