Sunday, October 08, 2006

MAISON THE LION CUB


I have made my share of costumes over the years but this was one of my all time favorites. It probably took longer than any of the others but I started early and had plenty of time. It even probably cost more than any of the others and more than one we could have bought, but I had fun sewing on every one of those little ribbons (by hand). Maison not only looked like a cutie with it on, he seemed to like it or maybe it was just all the attention that came his way when he wore it.

1 comment:

nikki said...

This is one of my all time favorite costumes as well. I think we got quite a bit of use out of that one. I know that Coco and Brycie both wore it and they all got alot of attention in it. People always said they looked like the Ann Geddes photos of the sweet babies in the cute costumes.
xoxo nik