Sunday, October 01, 2006

OCTOBER MEANS AUTUMN TO ME


I think autumn is my favorite season. I really like hot weather and beautiful spring. Winter is okay if you live in Florida but I hate cold weather. I get homesick for Kentucky every year when it is time for these beautiful leaves. For the last several years I have planned trips north during October to try to catch a glimpse of it. This year my trip will be a little later so I am happy that the leaves have not turned yet. I won't be leaving for 3 weeks though and a lot can change in that amount of time. This photo was from a few years ago but it is full of things I love.

1 comment:

nikki said...

I love you too MOM! October is one of my favorite months also. I am looking forward to cool days, football, and the anticipation of the holidays! I miss you and Dad A LOT.
xoxo nik