Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

January 1, 2006
This is the beginning of a brand new year. Last year was a pretty good year for me but it wasn't too good for some.
Just last week it was Christmas night. This past week I got to see Mike and Carrie Mateja and their boys. Those boys are so good looking I will post a picture if I can get Tony to Email one to me.
We took inventory at work. I went to my friend Karen's 40th Birthday party and last night Natalie spent the night. She was here most of the day today and it was fun.
I called Hunter this morning. She got a new cell phone for Christmas. She answered the phone "Hey Granny Kakky" I asked if she was still sleeping when I called. She said "No, I am at Sunday School with my mom and Carol" - Talk about feeling bad. I said "Goodbye" very quickly but could not help laughing about it later. What kind of 8 year old takes her cell phone to Sunday School.

No comments: