Sunday, September 16, 2007

A SUCCESSFUL TRIP

Our walk for JDRF was a success. I raised my goal and with help from a lot of people I reached it!
Thank You * Thank You * Thank You!!!
It was a beautiful day and we had fun. It is always great getting together with good friends.

I think Debbie and Joe may come down for the month of January or February 2008. They have a contract on their house in Louisville and will be moving to their home on the Lake full time.

My weekend was good. Mom, Carol and I had a good visit and got a lot squeezed into a few days. We even made it up to Huber's Saturday afternoon.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Welcome Home and congratulations on your walk! Glad everything went well. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good trip. Looks like your favorite kind of weather.
xoxo nik