Saturday, September 08, 2007

OFF TO SCHOOL




Natalie was ready for school Friday. She even wanted to go early. She had been here for 3 nights straight and was very good but she wanted to see her Mom and she knew that she was picking her up. It is amazing how well she understands when I tell her who will be picking her up at the end of the day. Our only problem was that she wanted me to take her on the golf cart. She really didn't understand why I wouldn't but after a few minutes of trying to convince me I could she gave in gracefully and got in my car.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Why didn't you? You always did ANYTHING Joshua wanted you to do...Seriously, besides the joy she brings today, you will have stars in your crown for this. You are a wonderful aunt!

nikki said...

I want to see her drivers license... she doesn't look like she can reach the pedals