Thursday, February 08, 2007

BARBEQUE & LIVE AUCTION


Villas Wesleyan Church is having a Barbeque and Live Auction on February 23rd at 6:00pm. The proceeds from the auction will go toward a mission team and the Harry Chapin Food Bank.
I have committed to make 4 gift baskets and two floral arrangements to be auctioned off.
If any of you would like to go as my guest I will get you a ticket for the barbeque and for the next few days I will post the items that I am going to donate and you are welcome to come bid on them.
This basket is called "Coffee Break" it contains 2 mugs, a lb of Starbucks coffee, a chocolate bar, Milano cookies, 2 biscotti, and 2 white chocolate pepermint stirs.

1 comment:

nikki said...

I very much appreciate the updates, but if memory serves me... you still owe a public apology to an artist that will remain nameless... but I can email you some pictures if you need something to show that "artist" work. Ok! Love ya-
Nik