Saturday, July 22, 2006

BLESSINGS...



Helen Johnson is now in Heaven but her life made such an impact on so many people. As I sat at the Funeral and looked at her children and grandchildren I thought how happy she would be to see how her family had grown. This photo of 4 of her great granddaughters.

There were two grandsons missing. Todd wasn't able to come because of a good reason. He is in Asia following God's direction for his life but it made me very sad that Matt wasn't there. The last we heard from Matt was earlier this year. The letter was postmarked 'Oregon', but that is all we know. He isn't even aware that his grandmother was ill much less that she died.

I know that God loves Matt even more than any family member possible could so please pray with me that God will get hold of Matt and bring meaning to his life.

No comments: