Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF

You didn't expect that from me since this is the first week I have been unemployed, did you?

Well, as many of you know the job on the street corner didn't come through for me and last Friday, mom's birthday, was my last day at Lifestyle.

I am exhausted and very happy that today is Friday. I didn't have to work this had at my job. They let me sit at my desk, answer the phone mark the sales orders when we received shipments, place an order, update the catalogs and fabric and mostly play my games on the computer.

Well it hasn't been like that this week. "The General" as she has been referred to by people close to her has had me going to the gym for an hour everyday (which is very hard for a 55 yr old overweight woman) baking Christmas cookies (6 different kinds so far), putting up Christmas decorations, going to talk to the mortgage people, shopping for Christmas, going to dinner with friends, entertaining friends at our house (which meant HOUSE CLEANING), signing up for unemployment, making calls to the investment office, delivering payment to doctor's office, taking care of the church finances, meeting with people about church expenses,washing ironing,
cooking dinner and packing Dave's lunch, standing in line at post office for 50 minutes (but I did make a few new friends while I was there),...the list goes on and on. I am taking the weekend off but it isn't 5:00 yet so I better see how much more I can get done.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

The ambition will wear off and you will get to sit and read a book, like I do! Be patient!

nikki said...

I am sure you make a VERY wonderful house wife (or maybe we should call you Doby now.. with that hat you could be the house elf)

oakleyses said...

replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louboutin pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, polo outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, nike roshe, christian louboutin uk, chanel handbags, nike air max, air max, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, jordan shoes, uggs on sale, burberry pas cher, longchamp outlet, jordan pas cher, ugg boots, nike free, kate spade outlet, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, vans outlet, valentino shoes, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, lancel, instyler, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, hollister, converse outlet, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, iphone cases, bottega veneta, p90x workout, converse, nfl jerseys, gucci, babyliss, chi flat iron, insanity workout, mcm handbags, vans, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, oakley, hermes belt, timberland boots, baseball bats, wedding dresses, louboutin, celine handbags, ghd hair, asics running shoes, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, nike trainers uk, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, beats by dre, north face outlet

Mai said...

المتميز
شركةتلميع وجلى رخام فى الشارقة
شركة تنظيف خزانات فى الشارقة
خدمات الشارقة

deraz said...

خدمات عجمان – بيت العز
شركة مكافحة الفئران فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة الرمة فى عجمان