Tuesday, November 04, 2008

NOVEMBER 2008

I love the fall colors but when I was in Kentucky last month the trees were not very colorful yet. Carol did have orange place mats that were shaped like leaves and I loved them. She told me I could take them but I didn't think that would be right so I just bought some when I got home and copied her idea. I got two different colors to give me more of the feeling of autumn up north.






David sent me these beautiful flowers for our 36th anniversary yesterday and tonight we went out to a new restaurant and the food was delicious.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Love the place mats! I am proud of you, but surprised that you wouldn't take Carol's!!! Happy anniversary, and where did you eat? I need to know these things.

nikki said...

Happy Anniversary. Your table looks so cute! I miss you. xoxo

Carol said...

I like the two different colors, the leaves are real pretty now but falling to the ground

Spice

Jenna said...

36 years! WOW! Congratulations!

Jenna said...

OK, where did you find the placemats? Those are a must have.

nahum said...

The placemats are from Walmart and had even been reduced by the time I found them.

oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, vans outlet, valentino shoes, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, lancel, instyler, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, hollister, converse outlet, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, iphone cases, bottega veneta, p90x workout, converse, nfl jerseys, gucci, babyliss, chi flat iron, insanity workout, mcm handbags, vans, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, oakley, hermes belt, timberland boots, baseball bats, wedding dresses, louboutin, celine handbags, ghd hair, asics running shoes, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, nike trainers uk, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, beats by dre, north face outlet