Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BAR HARBOR TRIP STARTS TOMORROW

Tomorrow Dave and I are leaving for vacation. We will be stopping in Atlanta and Detroit on the way to Bangor, Maine to check out the passengers in those airports. It was the only way we could get affordable tickets so we decided to just enjoy the variety. If all of the connections work as planned we will arrive in Bangor around 11pm and after a night in the hotel Connie and Phil will pick us up Friday morning and take us to Brad and Barb's in Bar Harbor.

David, Brad, Connie and Phil have a tee time for Friday and I plan to just act like a tourist and enjoy some shopping and sightseeing.

Saturday, if the fog is not a problem, I am sure we will be enjoying this view from the top of Cadillac Mt.

I plan to eat as much lobster as I can and to enjoy spending time with Dave and our friends. I am so excited!