Thursday, December 27, 2007

WILL THIS YEAR EVER END???

You say this is the 27th of December? Yes, I know that.

Most of my kitchen cabinets, granite top, and appliances are all installed but since the knobs are not on the doors and drawers, all of my stuff is still in my neighbors condo and they will be back after the 1st. I spoke to Cory today and he told me that my last cabinet has been built but they are waiting to send it when they have a truck coming this way from the other coast. He is coming by this afternoon to put the knobs on. The garbage disposal is in but isn't wired in electrically yet so hopefully that guy will come today too. I want to get things back in order SOON.

We were planning to leave for South Carolina in the morning for Tom's wedding on Saturday. I went to AAA on Saturday and picked up our maps. This morning Dave fell when he was getting ready for work and isn't walking very well at all. I suggested he borrow one of his patient's walker for the weekend. He did make it to work without my assistance. He got an appointment for the orthopedic doctor this afternoon. We will decide about our weekend after he sees the doctor.

I am certain 2008 is going to be a much better year and I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

We just got back from Brooksville, and if it weren't so late I'd call and see how David is. I'm afraid you are leaving early if you are able to go, so I'll catch you on the cell tomorrow. Yes, I think the blogging is for self,and I have not given you a hard time because I would not want to be the one putting your life in words right now. Love ya.