Friday, September 22, 2006

FALL MEANS 'BACK TO SCHOOL'


'Back to School' was always a good time for me. When I was in elementary school and even middle school I was glad to see my friends that didn't live next door or go to my church because I never got together with them in the summer. In high school, I was happy to go back because of all the social events that went along with school. After high school graduation I moved to Lexington to go to Fugazzi and with that back to school season came the excitement of my own apartment and a new city.

When my kids were in school I was glad to get back to a routine that kept us all busy. One thing that went with this time, no matter what my age was shopping for new shoes, clothes and supplies. I just loved that!!!

3 comments:

nikki said...

mom
I just realized this is last years back to school picture. Did I send you one of this year?
xoxo nik

nahum said...

No. This is the one I just got.

nahum said...

CORRECTION. YES YOU DID. I JUST PULLED UP THE WRONG ONE FROM MY FILES. SORRY GUYS