Thursday, June 22, 2006

DAVID'S FUDGE DELIVERY

Well, what do you do when the UPS driver deliveries fudge to your door and you don't know who sent it?

It could be from some psyco out there that picks people at random to send them some kind of tainted sweets just for fun. After all there wasn't a note inside saying who it was from. I even checked the box inside and out to see if there was a clue.

The return address was Tony Arndt's Fudgery, LLC, 106 West Washington St, Newton, IL
I don't even know where Newton, IL is and all the people I know in Illinois would surely send it to ME not DAVE if they were going to send fudge.

I called the 800 number on the sticker on the candy box but the company was closed until 8:30 (9:30 my time) tomorrow. The sticker sealing the box was the kind "Hallmark Cards" gives to seal their cards, you know the ones with the gold crown. I thought that seemed strange.

Well, I guess the smart thing to do would just be not to eat it since we didn't know where it came from or at least wait until I could reach the company tomorrow but, anyone who knows Dave and me know that just didn't happen. We tried it. It was absolutely DELICIOUS and we feel just fine...so far.

No comments: