Monday, May 01, 2006

HAVING FUN DOING AN OLD TASK

Last Friday Cheryl and I went to MyDinnnerFactory.com. It was a fun way to make different entrees in about 1 1/2 hours. Cheryl went on line and made our reservations for the workplace and selected 8 menus we wanted to prepare. Since each recipe serves 6 people we just prepared it and then divided it in half.

We didn't have to shop for the ingredients, slice dice or clean up. It was like we were the chefs on some cooking show.

When we were finished we brought it home ready to freeze or cook. Last night Dave and I tried the first dinner. We had Stuffed Manicotti. I just made some spinach w/garlic to go with it and it was easy and delicious.

Marci, the president of this place was a collage student working in the cosmetic dept at Burdines when I worked there 18 years ago. It was fun seeing her and her daughter and making new dishes without having to clean up the mess so I am sure I will be doing it again soon.

No comments: