Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Getting back home in time for hurricane warnings

I have been informed that this blog thing only works if you update it on a regular basis.

Since my last posting, I have been in Kentucky with Mom and Carol and in Indiana with Cheryl, Janet and Laura. Both were very nice visits.

It seems that most of my entertainment is about eating and shopping. I got in plenty of both. In Indiana we had a "4 Hour rule" which meant that we ate every 4 hours with snacking in between.

I got home after midnight Sunday and Monday was a day off work to go to the dentist, having workmen in replacing Dave's shower stall, unpacking and doing my laundry. Tuesday was back to work and Bingo at the nursing home and ofcourse checking the weather to see if we are stil in the center of the cone of the hurricane they are predicting to arrive Sat.

GOOD NEWS: I went to see Helen Monday night. She is doing much better. She is still at Shell Point. She was talking in sentences. Her hair is beginning to come back in. She is walking to her physical therapy and the food suppliments she is taking now is not making her sick. Dave and I had Natalie Mon. night so we took her with us. She was quit a hit at the nursing home.

No comments: